Saturday, July 7, 2012

A nurse, a nurse, my kingdom for a nurse!

Its been a crazy week, my Mother broke her wrist on the same day that her Husband, Cliff, went into hospital for a hip replacement... And while I could take all this very seriously, I decided it would be much more fun to be a little silly!
Today we broke Cliff out of hospital. Of course my main duty was chauffer, since neither of them can drive a manual. I really dont like driving, and thats why I dont have a car, so I had to drive Cliffs car and I had to take the tunnel, Ugh! So, to take my mind off it and to give the folks a giggle, I played dress ups!




... and who doesnt like a nurse?














My Inspiration? Nurse Ratched for the hair...
 and the Louis Vuitton Nurses of course!
Marc Jacobs took his inspiration from Richard Prince, who I also adore, for his creepy take on pulp art...


...and since we are on the subject of creepy nurses, this photoshoot from Interview magazine is amazing...
Click here to see the rest of the set.


And finally, proof that I took it all the way to the hospital, a rather awkward photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment