Monday, November 14, 2011

Salon de Salope!


Ah kittens, I know, I’ve been gone, I’ve treated you mean, alas, how you must have missed me!
I jest of course! It has been awhile though, I managed to exhaust myself, get sick and spend every hour that I wasn’t at my day job asleep. How dull...

But let me tell you about a little something I did before the Eveready bunny ran out of batteries.

My little self and the luscious Lady Jade of Suzi Homemaker put together a wee pop-up shop called Salon De Salope as part of a little West Australian event called Outskirts. Of course we cohorts – no show without punch – There was a photobooth form David Woolley, Cupcakes from Clara Cupcakes, Millinery from Arnavez Lindsay, Handbags from Martha and Lilly, Artwork from Bonnie Boogaard, Fashion from Fallen Feathers, Rope bondage performances by K42, Burlesque from Samantha Diamond and Vivianne Marlowe, A pastie making workshop from yours truly and a vintage hair and makeup workshop!!

Tell me, is it possible to do more in 2 days?
My little stall

Birdies and the fabulous birdcage!

Our Feisty Window Dispay!

Miss Diamond's Performance - Amazing photo from David Woolley

The innocence of children!

No comments:

Post a Comment